More than fiercely alluring, high-performance autos? more than an internationally-acclaimed brand? Audi and their signature rings represent a distinct culture defined by modern sophistication, memory-logging fun, and classic refinement. And, Jim Ellis Audi Atlanta, a new Audi and used car dealership serving nearby Sandy Springs, Roswell, Duluth and Alpharetta, would like to share with you four ways in which you can immerse yourself in it, beyond simply incorporating a new Audi model (i.e., the 2012 Audi A3, 2012 A4, 2012 Audi A6, 2012 Audi Q5. . .) into your everyday routine.
1. Audi Club North America
- A non-profit partnership of Audi owners who share a passion for Audi signature performance, handling and safety
- Membership Advantage: Driver safety training, fun runs, social events, drivers education for teens, autocrosses?
- Complete calendar of events available at visit www.audiclubna.org
2. Audi Inner Circle
- Exclusive to Audi owners
- Membership Advantage: Advance insight into new Audi model launches, VIP rates at prestigious resorts and hotels, invitations to elite events (i.e. AFI FEST)
- Registration page: www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en/owners/join_the_audi_inner/join_the_audi_inner/newsletter.html
3. Audi magazine
- Provides sneak-peaks at imminent Audi debuts, late-breaking Audi innovations and the future of the brand
- Downloadable at http://www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en/owners/join_the_audi_inner/audi_magazine/02_12.html
4. Audi Collection
- A collection of signature leisurewear and accessories that allows you to show your Audi pride
- Merchandise Includes: Personal vented auto-open umbrella, duffel bag, carbon-fiber multifunction watch and so much more
- Shop now at www.audi-collection.com
Already enjoying the benefits that come with Audi culture?
Jim Ellis Audi Atlanta invites you to leave a comment telling fellow enthusiasts in and around Atlanta what you think.